Every Sunday during 31 Days of Horror, I will have links that I have gathered throughout the week to share here.
- Booklist Backlist: Leave a Light On-- a list from the September issue.
- Becky Interviews John Scalzi on the publication of his first Horror novel for Booklist.
- Booklist Essentials: Body Horror-- a list from the June issue
- Library Journal Day of Dialog is on 10/22 and there is horror panel moderated by me. Details here
- Link to Book Riot's Horror coverage. All year long, but they ramp up in October.
- Darker Times: From About page: "At Darker Times, we are building a worker-owned, reader-supported horror magazine to carve out a space for fans, scholars, and creators of horror."
- My post on the general blog about an October Conversation starter: What's a book that scared you?
- Do you want a limited edition of WHY I LOVE HORROR? It's gorgeous. Click here for more info.
No comments:
Post a Comment