It's all about ease of discoverability. I have to make sure every title can be accessed with a simple title or author search on either blog. Well, I don't actually have to, but that MLIS degree tugs on my conscious if I don't.
Click on each title, in the list below, to see the full reviews and my "three words"
- Little, Bentley. The Bank (2020)
- Tremblay, Paul. Survivor Song (2020)
- McOmber, Adam. Jesus and John (2020)
- Jennings, Kathleen. Flyaway (2020)
- Fram, John. The Bright Lands (2020)
- Henderson, Alexis. The Year of the Witching (2020)
- Cesare, Adam. Clown in a Cornfield (2020)
- del Toro Guillermo and Chick Hogan. The Hollow Ones (2020)
- Malerman, Josh. Malorie (2020)
- Moreno-Garcia, Silvia. Mexican Gothic (2020)
- Jones, Stephen Graham. The Night of the Mannequins (2020)
- Murano, Doug and Michael Bailey eds. Miscreations: Gods, Monsters & Other Horrors (2020)