|My 10yo as a|
But I am not truly successful unless this 31 days fest inspires you to suggest a horror title [to the right patron] at another time of the year.
Today, on the final day, I want to let you know about a few books I have reviewed recently that would work well for fans of dark fiction, as well as point you to some lists that you can use to keep a steady diet of horror in your and your patrons’ hands.
This blog is here 365 Days a year for you-- the Library Worker. It is a treasure trove of horror related information geared to the public library audience. Use it to help someone.
Thanks for following along. And don’t forget that RA for All has posts every week day to help you help all of your leisure readers.
Here are some of my favorite newer horror titles:
- Slade House by David Mitchell
- Wytches by Scott Snyder
- Ghostly: A Collection of Ghost Stories by Audrey Niffenegger
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
Here are some of my favorite lists of scary books that were released throughout the month of October:
- Free eReading from HorrorMasters.com
- Great Moments in Gothic Fiction
- Horror Reads for Fans of Horror Movies
- This really great article on Seven Archetypal Horror Stories with suggestions. Even if you never read one of the suggested stories, you will learn a lot about horror and its readers by looking at this one.
- 7 YA Zombie Novels
- An introduction to the new hot subgenre of cosmic horror
- 50 of the Best Horror Comics