Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

RA for All: Horror is often neglected for its big sister, RA for All.  Such is the problem of success.  With 3 paying jobs and 2 kids for whom I am the primary caretaker (read: husband has the better paying job), my love for horror and this non-profit generating blog often gets left behind.

However, I hope to rectify this in 2012.  In honor of the release of the new book sometime in the first quarter of 2012, I am going to make a conscious effort to post here on a regular basis.

So, as 2012 begins, I am planning to post once a week here on RA for All Horror.  As the year progresses, I hope to increase that to a reliable 2 days a week.  Once the kiddos go back to school (January 9th), I will have more specifics, such as a day of the week to expect the promised posts.

I also plan to update my ongoing features more regularly, since these are my biggest original contribution to the world of horror RA.  Click here to see what I already have.

Finally, now that I am done writing the book, I am agreeing to read and review more horror novels and stories, so if you have something that you are interested in getting in my hands, feel free to contact me.  I currently have a 3 or 4 novel backlog, which will begin to be cleared out after school is back in session.

Here's to a terrifying 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment