Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Werewolves

Yesterday, Monster Librarian ran this guest post by one of my favorite authors, Gary Lamberson.   It is all about werewolves in film.  I featured Lamberson in my PLA talk about Horror series trends (click here for access to the slides and handouts).  Click here to read the full post by Lamberson.

But this also gives me a chance to rant on how much I hate the werewolves of media darling Glen Duncan.  I extremely disliked The Last Werewolf, you can click here to read the full review and I do not care about Tallulah Rising.

Please, instead read an actual horror novel with werewolves by Lamberson instead. May I suggest The Frenzy Way?

No comments:

Post a Comment