Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Update to Horror Publisher Archive

Calling all horror specialty publishers, I am cleaning up the publisher archive page this week.

I have gone through and changed the dead links and deleted those presses no longer with us.  If you want librarians to know about your horror press, please email me at zombiegrl75 at gmail dot com.

Send me your info ASAP so I can update and sort through everything in time to begin my marketing push for October's 31 Days of horror.

Here is your chance to get librarian eyes on your books at a time when they are beginning to assess their horror collection for the Halloween onslaught of readers.

Click here to access the Horror Publishers page.

No comments:

Post a Comment