Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Friday, February 19, 2021

It's ALIVE! The Readers' Advisory Guide to Horror, Third Edition

  


Here it is. The third edition of my book. And it is now live for pre-orders on the ALA Editions website

It won't be delivered until late summer, but over the next few months I will be updating the horror blog, which is the free update to the book. There is original information including double the annotations that could not fit into this book, but they will be available in full at RA for All: Horror

If you are interested in buying this book, please consider a preorder. 

Speaking of, I do want to address the price. It is not cheap-- $64 full price. But to put that in perspective, I charge  $300 minimum to give my 90 minute Horror presentation which is a brief summary of what is inside the pages of this book. So in that case, it is a great deal.

I am very excited to share this with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment