Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Saturday, October 16, 2021

31 Days of Horror: Day 16-- New Horror Reviews by Me in Booklist

There are two issues of Booklist this month 10/1 and 10/15], and each had a review by me in it. I waited until the October 15th issue dropped to do both because even with 31 straight days, space for content [even my own content], is very limited.

I will have the longer post with both reviews on the general blog Monday, but below are the links to my Goodreads reviews for these two titles. Both are worth a pre-order but 1 got a non-brainer star. It was excellent!

Finally, don't forget to go to my Horror Review Index for more horror reviews by me. Even if they are behind a paywall, I have a draft version on the blog and on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment