Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Vampire Chronicles: Experts Weigh in On Literature’s Best Vampires

I wanted to pass on this article, "The Vampire Chronicles: Experts Weigh in On Literature's Best Vampires" via Paste.

I love seeing academics tackle the Horror genre. Vampires, in particular, are important tropes across all of human storytelling and deserve to be studied more deeply.

Click here to read it in full.

While I LOVE seeing Bunnicula on this list, I also wanted to share the three titles I chose as "Becky's Picks" in the Vampires chapter of my book. These are 21st Century must reads. Links go to more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment