Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Get Ready for Spooky Season with 40% Off My Book and a Chance to Discuss It

 I am very excited to announce that ALA Edition is beginning a FREE book club and my book is the first one. See below for the details. Not only do you get to talk horror just as the Spooky Season is getting into full swing with me, but I have invited some of my friends. 

Did I mention it is FREE? Oh, wait, I did. And if you miss it, they will have it on their YouTube page for free as well.

But if you act now, there is a code to get my book for 40% off. You need this book to help you help your Horror readers all year long but especially during the Fall. 

Use this link or the ones below to register and join me and my star studded list of guests as we talk about the state of horror today and how to my book can help you help more readers.

REGISTER for the first event in this free series now! 
ALA Editions | ALA Neal-Schuman launches Edi and Neal's Book Club for professional development with The Readers' Advisory Guide to Horror, Third Edition by Becky Siegel Spratford as its inaugural selection. 
Join I Love Libraries editor and host Phil Morehart (moderator) for the first Zoom meeting from 1 to 2 PM CT on Wednesday, September 18th. Expected guests from the world of horror and libraries include author Becky Siegel Spratford, writer/poet Linda Addison, librarian Lila Denning, writer Gabino Iglesias, writer Hailey Piper, and writer Matthew Salinas for panel discussion and audience Q&A. 
Use code ENSEPT at alastore.ala.org to purchase the book for 40% off the ALA Member price between now and September 30, 2024. Offer valid only while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment