Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Just Finished the Manuscript

Minutes ago I typed my last sentence of the new book (pending revisions of course).  It is not the last line in the book, but it was the last one I wrote.  As a teaser (and to celebrate) I thought I would share it here.

The chapter is on the books dealing with Monsters and Ancient Evil, and it is the last line of the text which proceeds the list:
On the other hand, for many readers this peek into an illicit world ruled by revenge, murder, and mayhem is one of the most important appeal factors fueling the continued interest in the monster and ancient evil story.
Now I will take a breath before I begin to get the book ready for its Spring/Summer 2011 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment