Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Days of Horror Added to Archives

I know I saidI would be taking a break after 31 straight days of posting, but I am a librarian first, and I could not let the 31 Days of Horror feature end without properly cataloging it.  So, you can now find a link to the entire feature and links to each individual post in the Features Archive (right hand gutter).

Also, you can now use this link to listen to my hour on Wisconsin Public Radio yesterday.

And thank you to everyone who has sent me kind words about 31 Days of Horror and my various media appearances.  I appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment