Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pinning Horror

One of my summer projects is to get on Pinterest.  My first goal is going to be a transfer of the BPL annotated lists onto Pinterest.

The whole Pinterest thing is new enough that many people are still unsure what it is and how to do it.  Ahh, this is why I love teaching; I have eager students to look into the newest technology for me.  Last semester one of my students wrote her final paper on the site from the Readers' Advisory perspective.  Click here to read the details.

From the RA horror perspective though, Monster Librarian has already gotten their boards up.  Click here to see what they are pinning for the horror reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment