Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My All New Horror Webinar is Now Available!

I'm back.

Well, what started as a break for Spring Break turned into a 1 month hiatus for the horror blog.

I was actually working on new horror material for a webinar that is hosted by the Mid-America Library Alliance. Click here for details.  I have 2 webinars there.  One is Re-Charge Your Book Club but the other is Thrills and Chills @ Your Library: How to Help Your Scariest Patrons.

Anyone can purchase these webinars for viewing; you do not have to be a member.  Again, all the info is here.

So while I was not on the blog working on horror in April, I was busy creating new content in a different form. I am very happy with this 1 hour intro to all things horror for the public librarian and public library patron.  It has a ton of new material, even for those who own or have read the book.

But now I am back.  I will be posting 1 to 2 times a week with an increase as we get closer to ALA where I will be in attendance promoting horror authors and my own book (published by ALA Editions); including giveaways and coupons.

I have some guest posts and reviews in the works too.  And of course, I am currently gobbling up NOS4A2.  So far, it has been worth the wait, and I am so glad that I listed Joe Hill as the "New King of Horror." in my book.  He is living up to it and then some.


No comments:

Post a Comment