Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

31 Days of Horror is Coming...

Are you ready? I am!

Starting in October 1st, I will begin the annual marathon of daily horror-library related posts.

I have saved many horror book reviews for this month and will be highlighting some of my favorite resources. Plus I have giveaways!

If you have something you would like to share with my audience on October, this is your last chance to get in touch with me-- zombiegrl75 [at] gmail [dot] com

Look here and on Twitter  [@RAforAll] for tons of chills and thrills all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment