Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, May 13, 2019

StokerCon Notes Info and Stoker Awards Recap

I am freshly back from Stoker Con and I will have a much longer post here on the blog about everything, all of the details, and information you can use to help patrons right now. I went to many panels and took copious notes.

I also ran Librarians' Day and I have started the resource sheet here. I am still adding to it, including notes from the presentations themselves.  I will make sure that in the next 7-10 days everything is clearly posted and accessible through a post and in my various indexes here on the horror blog.

The Bram Stoker Awards were also announced on Saturday night. Here is the direct link to the announcement of the winners and here is the link to the RA for All post about the awards and using them as a RA tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment