Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Resource Updates on This Blog

Today I have updated the Becky's Original Horror Lists, Articles and Presentations page of the blog by adding to the archive my two best lists from the end of 2019-- Becky's Best Horror of the Year and my Top 20 of the 2010s.

I have also updated the permanent link I keep on that page which links you to my most current Horror Presentation Slides to include the brand new presentation I will be giving later tonight. Details on that here. Slides on the page or here.

Finally, I have updated the Horror Review Index page which is listed by author. At some point I need to hire someone to make that a searchable database, but AFTER I finish writing my book.

Below are the recently added reviews. Click here for the full index:


No comments:

Post a Comment