Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, July 12, 2021

Annual Library Journal Horror Genre Preview

My annual Horror Genre Preview is in the July issue of Library Journal at this link. You can also head over the general RA blog to see a post about how to use it to help readers beyond its collection development obvious uses.

The preview speaks for itself, but this is also a good time to remind my readers that I have an Archive of Becky's Lists, Articles, and Presentations always available in the right gutter of this blog. On this page, links to all of these genre previews are available as well as more information such as my interviews with horror authors and my annual "best" lists for every year going back to 2005!

Click here to access that resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment