Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, December 6, 2021

Library Journal 2021 Best Horror of the Year

Today the Library Journal Best Books Portal went live. I am part of the Horror team. Below is our official Top 10 Horror Titles for 2021. This is effort between myself and the Horror editor, but we rely on the work of all of the Horror review team. 

I am proud to submit this list for posterity. I will be submitting my person list along with honorable mentions and some standout debuts later this month.

Click the titles for details or here for the entire annotated list on one page with book covers.

Best Horror of 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment