Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

No Giveaway Today BUT.....

I will be heading on vacation in a few days so there is no giveaway this week.

However, I have lots of upcoming Horror books for all ages to share today via Shelf Awareness:

Note from the Editors

Welcome to Shelf Awareness: Extra!

Welcome to another edition of Shelf Awareness Extra!, which are special issues that focus on a particular subject and appear once a month. This edition focuses on Halloween, many people's favorite holiday--for booksellers and publishers, too. For a lot more about spooky titles, keep reading!

Click through for lots of upcoming horror goodness, for all ages.  

I am back next week with 3 up coming anthologies for 1 winner. Including a hard cover, finished copy of this.

You can enter anytime. Follow the direction on the most recent giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment