Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Neil Gaiman Interviews Stephen King

Really, could anything be better for fans of the macabre?  Not for me at least.

The Stephen King fan blog Discordia 19 ran the full interview from the April 8th UK Sunday Times Magazine.

There is not a lot of new information for King fans here, but did I mention it was written by NEIL GAIMAN.  That is enough for me to click through.

Besides, I have said it a thousand times (literally) and you can read it in the new book, modern horror began when King published Carrie. And without King, we have no Joe Hill.  And, oh how I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment