Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

31 Days of Horror: Day 4-- Loads of Reviews

Starting tomorrow, I am going to be giving you a ton of reading options, both new and old, but before that I wanted to remind you that I have a review index here on the blog.

It is organized by author's last name and includes the book's title and the year it came out.

Later this month I will highlight a few of my backlist favorites from this archive in one post, but for today, as you ramp up for the new work week--the first full week of October at the service desk-- take a look at my Review Index so that you have a few suggestions ready to go first thing Monday morning.  Your patrons will get a good read and you will look like a librarian superstar!

Now I am off to the Chicago version of a haunted house-- the Bears game. Unfortunately, too scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment