Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trends in Horror Series Handout

This afternoon at 2pm I will be speaking on a panel at the Public Library Association Conference about trends in genre series.  Of course, I am doing Horror.  There will also be speakers on Gentle Reads, Romance, and Mystery.  Click here for details.

Last month I posted my trends here. You can now get my presentation and handout here whether you come to see me or not.  The handout has 5 classic horror series, 5 classic "not quite horror series" and then a bunch of new horror and not quite horror.

Enjoy, and feel free to addyour favorite horror series to these lists in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment