Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, June 10, 2013

YA Horror and WHC Set to Begin This Week

Those of you who follow my daily blog about Readers' Advisory, RA for All, know that in the last year I have added teens to my previous duties as an adult RA librarian.

As I have mentioned in the past on this blog, teen is also a HUGE growth area in the horror genre right now.  As a result, the HWA has a brand new blog just for teen readers and writers.  Click here to access it.

They have rolled it out just in time for the World Horror Convention to begin on Thursday.  Due to the American Library Association Conference coming later this month, I could not make it to WHC, but I will be following the posts and chatter and will try to keep you posted.

Many friends of this blog are up for Bram Stoker Awards too, so I am excited to see what happens.

In the meantime, check out the newly redesigned HWA main blog and the new YA one.

No comments:

Post a Comment