Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Saturday, October 5, 2024

31 Days of Horror: Day 5-- The H-Word, Nightmare Magazine's Monthly Column About Horror

I wanted to take a moment today to acknowledge that I am not the only one who is regularly posting about Horror and its appeal. Nightmare Magazine, edited by author Wendy N. Wagner, has a monthly column called The H-Word which features authors writing about Horror.

Many authors whose books I have reviewed have written an H-Word Column. You can see the archive of every column here.

But I thought for today, I would point out columns by authors whose books I have reviewed to encourage you to read a few right now and not just bookmark this for later.

Below, is a list with a link to the column and to my review of that author's book. But know that they are all good as they present you, the library worker, with a view of Horror written by someone who is invested in the genre. I promise, you will learn something about Horror and its best readers in each monthly column.


Click through to enter 
the website and/or order
print copies of the magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment