Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Monday, October 7, 2024

31 Days of Horror: Day 7-- My October 2024 LJ Review Column is LIVE

 

October 2024 Horror Review Column is now live! In this post I have gathered the titles with my three words and links to my full draft reviews on Goodreads. Click through for readalikes and more appeal information.

First this month's STARS:

And the other 5 excellent titles:
Check back on Thursday as I will have 4 of the books from this column and the Lansdale book I reviewed for Booklist all for giveaway to 5 winners. Enter now to be entered going forward

    No comments:

    Post a Comment