Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days of Horror: Day 15-- Horror Experts Talk About the Genre

I thought for the weekend, I would change things up a bit and instead of reading a post by me, you can listen to me and others talk about horror.

Recently SF Signal ran this podcast discussing horror in science fiction and fantasy.

Last October, I was the guest of Wisconsin Public Radio's Kathleen Dunn Show.

Happy listening.  I will be back tomorrow talking about The Walking Dead and offering readalikes (if I don't explode from excitement waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can watch it).

No comments:

Post a Comment