Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

31 Days of Horror: Day 14-- Becky Presents Her Horror For Libraries Training for PCI

Later today I will be presenting my newest version of my basic Horror RA training. This has been even further refined from its huge overhaul this past spring. 

I purposely made the slides to be helpful even if you are not part of the live session. There are many links and resources embedded throughout.

I have also posted it on my Original Horror Lists, Articles, and Presentations archive page for easier access.

If you are a library worker new to horror, or even not super comfortable with the genre, this is the single link you need right now to get up to speed in the genre today.

Click here or on the image below to enter [if you dare]. And I will see some of you real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment