Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 13-- Halloween Trivia

I have been patiently waiting to do this post for 13 days.  Let me explain.

Many of you already know that Kathy and I host the Berwyn Public Library's monthly trivia night at The Garv-Inn on the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm.  Click here for details.  We have been having tons of fun bringing the library to a bar every month.  The press has had fun with it to. Click here to see a "Two librarians walk into a bar" article.  We have been going strong for over a year now and keep growing.  The next one is on election night. But at these events, I play Vanna to Kathy's Pat Sajak.  I help make the questions, I do not have to answer them.

Well all that changes tonight.  I have signed up with my husband and 3 other couples to participate in a local trivia night to benefit my town's historical society.  While I am very excited, I also realize the pressure I am under.  These people all know that I run a trivia night and think of me as the smart library lady.  I hope I can do as good a job answering as I do asking.

Okay, so what does this have to do with 31 Days of Horror? Well, a little.  I was brushing up on my Halloween trivia for our October 2 trivia night questions and for tonight.  I figure it would be really embarrassing if the local horror expert can't handle the seasonal questions.

When I was looking into Halloween trivia, I found so many quizzes and lists of interesting facts that I saved them to share with all of you today.  So, I are celebrating my entrance into the world of trivia contestants with a whole bunch of fun Halloween trivia links.  Enjoy.

And finally, to prepare for The Walking Dead season premier tomorrow.  Click here for official Walking Dead quizzes.  There is a page for each season.  More Walking Dead info tomorrow.  Right now, I have to get back to preparing not to embarrass myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment