Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 12--Horror Links Round-Up 2

As I mentioned last Friday, once a week I will be gathering horror related links of interest throughout the month to post in large round-ups.

But first a few scheduling notes.
  1. I am still running the giveaway for The Donors. You have until Sunday 10/14 at 5pm cdt to get your entry in.  Simply put "The Donors" in the subject line and email me: zombiegrl75[at]gmail[dot]com.  I will be using a random number generator to choose the winner and will contact that person via email to get the snail mail details.  I will post the results on the blog so that everything is on the up and up.  Entries are already pouring in. Get yours in soon,
  2. Next week my list of 6 books to read this Halloween will be published in Library Journal.  I will have a link to the list, but more importantly, I have guest posts from a few of the authors whose books appear on the list and some big giveaways to go with them.  So next week gets very exciting here.
  3. Sunday is the return of the best show on television--The Walking Dead.  And the second best show, American Horror Story, comes back on Wednesday, 10/17. I will have posts previewing both series this weekend.
Now on to the links round-up:

No comments:

Post a Comment