Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

31 Days of Horror: Day 4- Using Awards Lists As A RA Tool, Horror Edition

Today I wanted to remind everyone that as I say on the regular blog, Awards Lists are my favorite RA Tool. I have a series of posts about this on RA for All and today I posted on there about my favorite of all of the awards in the whole entire book world, The Shirley Jackson Awards.

You can read the specific Shirley Jackson Award post here. Rather than repeat myself on both blogs today [as I already did yesterday], I thought I would use my time with you to remind you that I have an entire page about the major Horror and Horror adjacent awards, awards you can use as a great RA Tool. 

You can access the Horror Awards Page in the right gutter of every page of this blog or see below. 

Use these links to access the various awards given for Horror and Horror-esque books. Also please see this post on the general blog about How to Use Awards Lists as a RA Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment