Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Reading Map for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Goes Live!

As promised, I am posting more frequently in these days leading up to October 1 and my 31 Days of Horror blow-out!

Today I am proud to unveil my reading map for the novel Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with reading maps, please head on over to RA for All's Reading Map Archive where I have both articles about making reading maps (including one I wrote) and examples of reading maps made by my students and for the BPL.

But back to this particular map.  I have pages on the Novel, the Author, the Movie, Lincoln, Mash-Ups, Vampire Hunting, and If You Liked This Book... all of which take you on a journey that begins with Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, the book, but then takes you off the page and allows you to explore the novel in a variety of ways.

I hope you enjoy the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment