Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

31 Days of Horror-- Day 30: Time for a Halloween Pep Talk

As I posted a few days ago here, today is your chance to hear me talk about why reader's love horror...for FREE. 1pm Eastern/Noon Central. 

I have planned 30 minutes of talking and am willing to take questions for 30 more minutes, so bring your tough horror questions.


The presentation with the live links is available here, or just click on the first slide below.

Can't wait to give you the Halloween pep talk!

POST TALK LINKS: 
Use the slides to find a way to contact me.  I don’t hide in the shadows.


Click the slide to go right to the presentation

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed your webinar! It was very useful. I have never considered myself a horror reader, but I realizaed that some of my dystopian and post-apocalyptic favorites are actually horror! Thanks so much I think this will help me help my patrons, AND I definitely added some of those books to my TBR list (I can't wait to read Bird Box)

    Thanks Again!
    Clair

    ReplyDelete